Steps to Access the Tech Prep Career Pathways Program:
- Ask your teachers and counselors about programs and courses available at high school.
- Complete high school class with a "B" grade or better.
- Apply for admission to the College of Marin.
- On the first day of classes at the College of Marin, take your high school transcript to the instructor in the program to determine your advanced placement status.
- Apply for the credit by exam and obtain 3 units of college credit.
- Continue towards completion of courses that lead to a skills certificate, career certificate or A.S. degree.