Healthcare Reform Information
Health Plan Schedules of Benefits
Important Notice for Kaiser and Health Net Members
Autism Services Amendment Added to Your Group Agreement
In October 2011, Governor Jerry Brown signed into law Senate Bill 946, which requires California health plans to cover “behavioral health treatment” for autism or pervasive developmental disorders when medically necessary. In response, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. and Health Net of California, Inc. have added Senate Bill 946 amendments to their group health plans, effective July 1, 2012 and August 1, 2012, respectively.
Employee Benefit Plan
Updated information on Worker's Compensation Program:
- Worker's compensation third party administrator information
- Required forms to pre-designate a treating physician in the event of a work-related injury
- How to manage your dental plan online with Delta Dental’s easy to use tools and services
- Delta Dental Online Access
Benefit Enrollment Forms
Employee Benefit Advisory Group
403(b) Retirement Plan
As an employee of Marin Community College District, we are pleased to inform you that you are eligible to participate in our 403(b) retirement plan. Our 403(b) plan allows you to contribute pre-tax dollars into an investment provider of your choice. Participation in the plan not only helps you prepare for a more financially secure future, it provides significant tax advantages today.
To learn more, order the booklet A Guide to Your California Retirement Benefits, available at no charge from our plan administrator, Tax Deferred Solutions (TDS), California’s largest independent provider of 403(b) and 457(b) plan administration services. In addition, you may also request a FREE estimate of your projected retirement benefits. Visit Tax Deferred Solutions (TDS) web site to request your FREE information.
For additional information about 403(b) vendors and the products they offer, please visit 403bCompare web site.
403(b) Plan Setup or Plan Change Instructions - including a link to the Salary Redirection Agreement form.
Important Notice regarding 403(b) Administration Fees
- Independence Day: Thursday, July 4, 2013
- Labor Day: Monday, September 2, 2013
- Veterans Day: Monday, November 11, 2013
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 28, 2013
- Day after Thanksgiving: Friday, November 29, 2013
- Administrative Holiday: Monday, December 23, 2013
- Winter Holiday: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 through Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Monday, January 20, 2014
- Lincoln's Day: Friday, February 14, 2014
- President's Day: Monday, February 17, 2014
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 26, 2014
Human Resources Web Site
If you have questions about the Human Resources web site, please contact 415.485.9340, or email@example.com