e-Cashier Online Tuition and Fees Payment Plan
An easier way to pay for College - Affordable - Convenient Interest Free
- To help you meet your education expenses, College of Marin is pleased to offer Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS as a convenient budget plan. It is not a loan, you have no debt, no interest or finance charges are assessed, and there is no credit check.
- The cost to budget monthly payments is a $20 per semester nonrefundable payment plan fee. The payment plan fee is automatically deducted from your account when your agreement is posted to the system.
- The tuition payment is automatically deducted on the 5th of each month from a checking or savings account.
- If your payment on the 5th is not successful, it will be reattempted on the 20th of the month. Anytime a payment is returned, you will receive notification on how the returned payment will be handled. Your agreement will be processed until the balance owed is paid in full.
- If you have a returned payment, you will be assessed a $30 returned payment fee. Please note: your financial institution may also assess you a fee. Returned payment fees are automatically deducted from the account you have provided. If your returned payment fee is returned, it will not be reattempted. You will still owe the fee, and you may be asked to pay it before setting up a new payment plan.
- Payment Plan fees and returned payment fees are subject to change in future academic years or semesters.
- To enroll in the payment plan, simply register online through e-Cashier at http://mycom.marin.edu.
- Spring 2013 Payment Schedule
Completing the NBS Agreement
When you apply online, be sure to have the following information:
- Marin ID Number.
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the responsible person.
- Financial institution’s name and telephone number, account number, and the financial institution’s routing number.
If you have questions about your agreement or need to make a change to your address, telephone number or account number, please call Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS at 800.609.8056. Please be sure to have your agreement number and access code available before placing the call.
Save Time and Pay Online
Enrolling online is simple, secure, and easy. Connect to the e-Cashier web site through http://mycom.marin.edu. The payment plan accommodates down payments and monthly payments. Before you click the “Submit” button, please read the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions carefully. An immediate e-mail will be sent (if an e-mail address was provided for the person responsible for payment) confirming enrollment through e-Cashier.
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Payment Plan
- Go to http://mycom.marin.edu.
- Click on the “student” tab.
- In the “Account Balance” channel, click on the term for which you have an account balance.
- At the bottom of the “Account Summary by Term” page, click on “Payment Options”.
- On the “Registration Term” page, click on the term for which you are going to make a payment.
- Click on the e-Cashier link located at the bottom of the “Summary of Fees” page.
- On the e-Cashier Nelnet Business Solution web site read the information provided and click on "Proceed".
- Complete the e-Cashier Nelnet Business solution agreement.
For additional assistance please call 415.457.8811, ext. 8822
back to top
Admissions web page
Technical Contact: Gina Longo, Admin. Assist. Dean/Dir, 415-485-9417
Content Responsible: Patricia Gant, Interim Dean of Enrollment Services, 415-485-9414