How it works:
When a class is full, you may place yourself on a waitlist. If a space opens up in the class prior to the first class meeting, you will automatically be enrolled in the class and a confirmation email will be sent your MyCOM Portal e-mail account.
Important things to know regarding the automated waitlist:
- You must meet the course prerequisites prior to placing yourself on a waitlist.
- If you are waitlisted for two classes that have corequisites, space must be available in both classes (Example: ENGL 92 and ENGL 92L).
- You can only put yourself on a waitlist for one section of the same course.
- You may not put yourself on a waitlist that conflicts in time with another course.
Check your MyCOM Portal account to see if you were enrolled & received a confirmation email.
Directions to forward your MyCOM e-mails:
- Open the E-mail Center.
- Choose the Options tab.
- From the list of options, choose Auto Forward. You will see the Auto Forward window, which allows you to set an auto forward address for the e-mail application.
- In the "Auto Forward To" field, enter the email account where you would like to receive forwarded emails. For example, your Gmail account.
- To enable auto forwarding, click the OK button. To exit without setting an auto forward address, click Cancel.